The All India Gaming Federation (AIGF) is a registered not for profit society established under the Societies Registration Act, 1860. AIGF aims to bring all stakeholders associated with the gaming industry such as operators and business houses, lawyers, journalists, software and technical providers, professionals, consultants etc. under a common platform and urge for reforms in this sector.
- Formulation & implementation of the ‘Skill Games Charter’
- Ensure compliance with the Self-regulation charter process by all stakeholders of the Online Skill Gaming Industry.
- Research and analyze trends in the Global Online Gaming industry and track regulatory, policy and commercial updates.
- Actively engage with Governmental agencies and Organisations, Law-Makers, Civil society groups, Jurists, Economists and Journalists.
- Commission and produce Reports, Knowledge Papers and studies on the socio-economic benefits of regulating Online Skill Gaming.
- Organize events to create awareness about the Online Gaming Industry – highlight the economic value chain, learning and development benefits, Revenues generated & Jobs created by the Online Gaming Industry ecosystem.
AIGF Advisory Panel
Justice RV Easwar
Chairman, Anti-Doping Appeal Panel, Senior Supreme Court Advocate,
Former Delhi High court Judge
Delhi High Court Judge & a Senior Advocate at the Supreme Court. He was appointed by the Govt. of India as Chairman to make recommendations for Simplification of the Direct Tax Law provisions. He is also the Chairman for Anti-Doping Appeal Panel.
Dr. Vikram Singh
IPS Retd., Former Chief
of Police, U.P
Dr. Vikram Singh is an Indian educationist and retired Indian Police Service (IPS) officer. He held the post of Director General of Police in the state of Uttar Pradesh during the period June 2007 – September 2009. He is a currently a Pro Chancellor at Noida International University
Professor (Dr.) Yamini Agarwal
Professor & Dean Research
IIF Business School, Associate Editor – Finance India
Dr. Yamini is a Director at IIF Business School. She is a Ph.D. in Finance from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT Delhi), and done her Strategic Business Management sponsored by the Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA) in Stockholm, Sweden. She frequently appears on government and non-government media channels.
Dr. Deepak Dhayanithy
Faculty & Research,
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode
Dr. Deepak Dhayanithy also has held managerial positions of an AVP at Citigroup and is a Certified Six-sigma Green Belt having graduated from Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow. He is also a Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) from School of Architecture and Planning, Guindy, Madras
Dr. Anindya Ghose
Heinz Riehl Professor of Business & Director of Masters of Business Analytics at New York University
Anindya Ghose is the Heinz Riehl Chair Professor of Business at New York University’s Leonard N. Stern School of Business. He is the author of TAP: Unlocking The Mobile Economy and also serves as an expert witness for information technology & consumer-related litigation. His opinion pieces have been featured on BBC, CNBC, among others.
Dr. Sanju George
Senior Consultant in psychiatry & Consultant
in addiction psychiatry, UK
He is a consultant in addiction psychiatry at Birmingham and Solihull Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust, UK. As an expert in gambling addiction, he researches, writes and speaks on the subject. He was the national clinical lead for an Responsible Gambling Fund (RGF) – commissioned review of clinical governance frameworks in gambling treatment services across the UK.
Ms. Christina Thakor Rankin
Principal Consultant – 1710 Gaming Ltd
Christina is a resourceful, enthusiastic individual with over 20 years’ experience (15+ at senior level) in all aspects of betting and gaming operations, including customer service, payments, fraud and security. Key areas of expertise include: operation set-up; business strategy; licensing and compliance, project, change and team management; blending strategic thinking and commercial acumen with fresh thinking; and passion, who, combines effective communication and interpersonal and motivational skills, with operational knowledge and experience, to deliver immediate and tangible results. An inspirational leader with an open, proactive, ‘hands-on’ approach.
- Accomplished leader in Gaming, Media & Sport Businesses with exposure to diversified companies having International presence.
- Roland has built top-ranked global media brands & created successful IP’s in Sport & Entertainment.
- Proficiency in Brand Valuation methodologies. Keen student of BHAG’s, Blue Ocean Strategies & Orbit Shifting principles.
- Top 5 strengths as per Strengths Finder by Gallup are Strategic / Learner / Responsibility / Analytical / Ideation – ability to break through the clutter, love to learn, psychological ownership and commitment to projects, fascinated by ideas.
- Guest speaker at leading B Schools. Built strong relationships with the World’s best speakers & experts in Academia, Media, Sport and Gaming.
BD & Marketing
- An industrious professional with 11+ years’ in Advertising & Business Development.
- Varied exposure and hands-on experience in ATL, BTL, International Sales & BD and Client Servicing.
- Started off as a creative entrepreneur at the age of 18, designing and servicing her own set of clients, KGEYES builders, IDA, Creations are a few to mention. She has also handled National and International Clients like British Council, Zuari Furniture, Samsung (all verticals), Zimson Watches, German consulate.
- Instrumental in driving the Business Model for Nirmal Herbal Spa, handling Sales targets, Implementing CMS, Training and Grooming staff in Soft Skills, along with Branding of the Spa.
- Currently handles the Business Development and Marketing wing of the All India Gaming Federation. She graduated in Visual Communication with a Masters in Advertising & PR and a Professional Degree in Animation & VFX. She loves to learn and is a go-getter.
- Primarily focused on Enterprise Applications, Social Gaming, Skill Gaming, Payment Solutions for Developed & Developing Markets
- Strategic Consulting, including business plan & sales strategy development. Advising new businesses on formation of corporations and business structures.
- Product Development (Online Gaming, ERP, Payroll, Contact Management, Human Resources Management, etc.), Website Development and Hosting, Consulting, Payment Services (Cash Cards + Credit Cards), Contract Outsourcing
- Part of the core team that put India’s first online lottery in place.
- Principally responsible for ZeeNext (ISP + Content Portal)