Founder, Scarecrow M&C Saatchi
- Born, brought up & studied in Gujarat & alumni of M S UNIVERSITY ( Applied Arts , Faculty Fine Arts 1990 – 1994 ). Started his career as a Civil Engineer at GSFC, Baroda.
- 24 years of experience in advertising. Creative Partnership with Raghu Bhat for 23 years.
- Worked at Ogilvy, McCann Erickson, Contract, Ambience Publicis & Bates.
- Worked in Delhi, Mumbai & Kuala Lumpur ( MALAYSIA )
- Won over 150 National & 50 International Awards / Finalists.
- Ranked N0.2 ( in 2006 ) & No.3 ( in 2005 ) in the “ Hottest Creative People from India” list compiled by Campaign Brief Asia Magazine, Australia.
- Created some of India’s Most Powerful Public Service Communications – “Respect the National Anthem” & “Hostel ( Eye Bank Asocial of India )” – that were appreciated by the United Nations, WHO & Commonwealth Parliamentary Association.
- Also created a song / music video “Jityu Hamesha Gujarat” featuring 25 Gujarati Celebrity Singers which was coined as “An Unofficial Anthem of Gujarat”.
- Often invited to be part of the jury team at prestigious award shows like Cannes Lions, Adfest ( Pattaya), Goafest ( Abby ) etc.
- Featured amongst 63 prominent Gujaratis in a special list complied by Chitralekha Magazine, along significant names like Narendra Modi, Ahmed Patel, Ashit Desai. Sanjay Lalbhai, Amit Trivedi etc.